We offer boarding for dogs, cats, exotics, and birds!
- Examination by a licensed Veterinarian within the last 12 months for dogs and cats. Pets must free of medical concerns, not have contagious illnesses or parasites to board.
- Dogs and cats must be current and up-to-date on vaccines (see below for requirements), as recommended by your veterinarian. Vaccines must be given no less than 10 days prior to the boarding drop-off dates.
- These health requirements must be verified by a member of our staff prior to making a boarding reservation.
- Boarding stays must be reserved >48 hours before desired drop-off.
We want to provide a home away from home for your pet. While you are on vacation, your pet will be entertained and catered to just as if they were on vacation too!
Pet Boarding Drop Off and Pick Up Hours
Mon- Sat 9am-5pm
What you may want to bring:
- Your pet’s regular food and treats to maintain digestive balance during their stay with us. It is not advisable to switch foods during a boarding stay, so we do not provide food. If your dog runs out of food we will find a comparable brand of food from Blylee’s Natural Health Food for purchase.
- Your pet’s favorite blanket or bed. Please keep in mind a bed would have to fit in a kennel and be washable in a regular sized washing machine. Please ask what can be brought depending on the size of your pets kennel.
Favorite toys and treats are a great addition to bring, but remember that dogs need to be eating their regular meals in order to get treats. Bones/antlers are a great thing to keep them busy during kennel times, but they need to be large enough to be safely left unsupervised. Bones that are too small or chew items that have been cut too small will not be offered in the interest of safety for your pet.
Vaccination Requirements for dogs and cats:
- Rabies- Proof of current vaccination (1 year or 3 year). Puppies/kittens must be vaccinated by 6 months old to board.
- Canine Distemper/parvo: Proof of current vaccination or titer. Adult dogs must have received the vaccine within the last 3 years.
- Puppies: 1st vaccine given no earlier than 8 weeks of age. Boosters should be given at 3 to 4 week intervals until 3 total vaccines are given. This means the earliest a puppy could board would be 16 weeks (+the 10 day waiting period) if the vaccine series is complete
- Feline Distemper: Proof of current vaccination or titer. Adult cats must have received the vaccine within the last 3 years
- Kitten: 1st vaccine given no earlier than 8 weeks of age. Boosters should be given at 3 to 4 week intervals until 2 total vaccines are given. This means the earliest a kitten could board would be 12 weeks (+the 10 day waiting period) if the vaccine series is complete
- All vaccines must be administered at least 10 days prior to the boarding arrival date. All vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian.
- Vaccines given "at-home" will not be accepted unless the pet has proof of a protective-level vaccine titer prior to boarding.
- Examination by a licensed Veterinarian within the last 12 months for dogs and cats. All pet must be free of serious medical concerns, contagious illnesses, and parasites.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to desired drop-off day.
Have records from another Vet? Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org