We offer boarding for current patients of Pet Medical Center of Pasco only. Examination by a DVM at Pet Medical Center of Pasco within the last 6 months for puppies/kittens, and within the last year for adult dogs and cats. (New pets must have been examined by one of our veterinarians at least 2 weeks prior to any boarding stay and given the okay to board current on vaccinations and free of medical concerns.)
We want to provide a home away from home for your pet. While you are on vacation, your pet will be entertained and catered to just as if they were on vacation too!
Pet Boarding Drop Off and Pick Up Hours
Mon- Sat 9am-5pm
What you may want to bring:
- Your pet’s regular food and treats to maintain digestive balance during their stay with us. It is not advisable to switch foods during a boarding stay, so we do not provide food. If your dog runs out of food we will find a comparable brand of food from Blylee’s Natural Health Food.
- Your pet’s favorite blanket or bed. Please keep in mind a bed would have to fit in a kennel and be washable in a regular sized washing machine. Please ask what can be brought depending on the size of your pets kennel.
Favorite toys and treats are a great addition to bring, but remember that dogs need to be eating their regular meals in order to get treats. Bones/antlers are a great thing to keep them busy during kennel times, but they need to be large enough to be safely left unsupervised. Bones that are too small or chew items that have been cut too small will not be offered in the interest of safety for your pet.
Vaccination Requirements for dogs and cats:
- Rabies- Proof of current vaccination (1year or 3 year)
- Canine Distemper/parvo: Proof of current vaccination or titer. Adult dogs must have received the vaccine within the last 3 years.
- Feline Distemper: Proof of current vaccination or titer. Adult cats must have received the vaccine within the last 3 years.
- Current patient of Pet Medical Center of Pasco.
- Examination by a DVM at Pet Medical Center of Pasco within the last 6 months for puppies/kittens, and within the last year for adult pets. (New patients need to have been seen by one of our Veterinarians at least 2 weeks prior to any boarding stay and be given the okay to board = current on vaccinations and free of medical concerns.